Yongqiang TIAN (田永强)
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Office: Room 3663, Near Lift 31/32
Email: ytianas [-AT-] connect.ust.hk
Currently, I am a Ph.D. candidate of Department of Computer Science and Engineering of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). My supervisor is Prof. Shing-Chi CHEUNG in the CASTLE group. My research interest is in Deep Learning System Testing.
- I am maintaing a GitHub repo called "awesome-ml-testing" as a collection of material in testing machine/deep learning systems, including tools, papers, talks and so on. Please feel free to add new entry!
- Sep, 2019: Our TSE paper is accepted
- June, 2019: I am selected as Microsoft Cloud Software Research Fellow. Thanks Microsoft!
- May, 2019: Our paper in FSE'19 is accepted.
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Sep, 2017 - Now
Ph.D., Computer Science, Supervised by Prof. Shing-Chi CHEUNG
City University of Hong Kong Sep, 2014 - Jul, 2017
B.Eng. in Information Engineering (First Class Hornors)
University College London, United Kingdom Sep, 2015 - Dec, 2015
Affiliate/Exchange Student in Department of Computer Science
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan July, 2015 - Aug, 2015
Summer Exchange Student
Publications (Google Scholar)
Historical Spectrum based Fault Localization.
Ming Wen, Junjie Chen, Yongqiang TIAN, Rongxin Wu, Dan Hao, Shi Han and Shing-Chi Cheung
in Transactions of Software Engineering, to Appear, 2020
Testing Deep Learning Models for Image Analysis Using Object-Relevant Metamorphic Relations
Yongqiang TIAN, Shiqiang Ma, Ming Wen, Yepang Liu, Shing-Chi Cheung, Xiangyu Zhang.
Exploring and Exploiting the Correlations between Bug-Inducing and Bug-Fixing Commits.
Ming Wen, Rongxin Wu, Yepang Liu, Yongqiang Tian, Xuan Xie, Shing-Chi Cheung and Zhendong Su
In The ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering, Technical Research Paper, Tallinn, Estonia, To Appear, 2019 (Acceptance ratio 24.4%=74/303)
- [CAN Workshop’17]
Unveiling Performance of NFV Software Dataplanes..
Zhixiong Niu, Hong Xu, Libin Liu, Yongqiang Tian, Peng Wang, Zhenhua Li.
CAN Workshop, co-located with ACM CoNEXT’ 17. Incheon, Republic of Korea. Dec, 2017.
- [IEEE Sarnoff Symposium’16]
Kuijia: Traffic rescaling in data center WANs. .
Che Zhang, Hong Xu, Libin Liu, Zhixiong Niu, Peng Wang, Yongqiang Tian, Chengchen Hu.
37th IEEE Sarnoff Symposium. Newark, NJ. Sept, 2016.
- HKUST COMP5111 Fundamentals of Software Analysis, Spring 2019. Teaching Assistant.
- HKUST COMP3021 Java Programming, Fall 2018. Teaching Assistant.
- CityU EE3201 Signals and Systems, Fall 2016. Student Tutor
- Student Volunteer, ISSTA'19, 2019
- Volunteer of City-Youth Empowerment Project, CityU of HK, Fall 2016
Honors and Awards
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme, Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong, Annually (September 2017-Current).
- Bronze Award and Innovative Idea Award, CityU EE Information Product Design Competition, May 2016.
- Dean’s List, College of Science and Engineering, CityU, 7 terms in 2013-2017.
- Mainland Student Scholarship, CityU, 2013-2017.
- Outstanding Student Prize, CityU EE, June 2014.
- National Scholarship, Department of Electronic Engineering, CityU, 2014-2015.
- Champion in Junior Group, CityU CS Programming , 2014.
I love video games.